Eventually, a vehicle will be exchanged. Would you like to have the vehicle reconditioned because it is being returned to a leaser or because it will be sold as a used vehicle?
- Agree with the driver on a time and place to return the vehicle
- Assess and record all damages by means of the return protocol in the presence of the driver
- Assessment of any existing vehicle damage
- Photo documentation of all damages
- Organization for the damage repair, including transaction of your insurance company in the event of an accident
- Cancellation/Deposit of license plates
- Revocation of vehicle registration at the respective DMV